[Past Event] CEO Roundtable: When Business “Breaks Bad”
Our next Roundtable will be Friday October 25th from 8:30am – 11:00am. Highlights are:
- When business “breaks bad”…then what? All CEOs get their share of bad luck and good luck. Hear a fast growth entrepreneur who had his largest customer pull back. The company lost 14% of revenue just as they were passing the $21 million mark. See a leader in action.
- Doctorpreneurs 2014 – See live successful entrepreneur MDs and healthcare leaders who are not whining about healthcare or wondering what to do – they are making healthcare better for everyone and making more opportunities for their companies.
- Reinventing business – Fast food is not the only fast business – see the reinvention of food as a business. Meet entrepreneur chefs – from food trucks to fine dining.
- Strategy never sleeps – Meet 3 CEOs who are reinventing their industry’s business model – while succeeding in the current one.
- Hyperspecialization is a new business reality – Small businesses are locally selling everything to everybody. The new fast growth entrepreneurs are selling specialization on a global basis. See how a fast growth entrepreneur is selling antique car insurance all over the globe.
Oxford at Brenau program participants can Register Here.
Friday October 25, 2013
8:30 AM to 11:00 AM EDT
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
271 17th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30363